Globalinx or 5Linx whichever they want to hide behind has sales reps in Barrie Ontario Canada that tell you that you can port your phone number into their service.

True, but only for their own products. After spending over One Thousand dollars and two and a half months as becoming a representative for Globalinx or 5 Linx ( even that sounded weird?? who am I working for actually.

I guess that depends on if you need to sue them or not??) then did I learn that my cell phone number wasn't portable. Try using a totally different number than which everyone already knows.

First and every complaint was, " I didn't answer your call because I thought you where a telemarketer".

Beware of fast talking MLM's they just want to sign you up, get your money then leave you to the wolves. Thanks Globalinx for your, as you like to call it "misinterpretation."

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 27, 2010.

Comments

Hollywood, Florida, United States #726578

Everybody won't like everything about you and neither would they about a company.

Some people like xfinity some people think thy suck. Some people like FPL some think they sucks.

Some people like walmart some people think they sucks.

It's life we can't please everybody.

We are not living in a perfect world.

I say try it if it don't for you it don't.

Something's work for some , and for others the same thing wont work big deal life goes on.

Charleston, West Virginia, United States #597365

I have just been reading the negative remarks about Globalinx. I have the gsp-10 and it is working just fine.

The Belkin router has trouble letting the voice through because the router doesn't recognize certain data and the voice travels as data.. 5linx is a well respected and documented company and globalinx is a product: for those who do not know the difference.