This company's representative called my home and when I responded back to the number on my caller idglobalimx he began to then questioned me about my name and address to ensure he had the right person.When I questioned him about the nature of his call before really responding he became belligerent, cut me off and told me in a matter fact way that I should not question him first about why he had called my home.

He then stated that when I wanted to know the nature of his call then I could call back and he abruptly hung up.Mind you know the initial call indicated the he was calling from a collection agency due to an outstanding debt.

This person wrote the review about Globalinx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Globalinx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Globalinx other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments