We were recruited to 5linx by someone who used our credit card information to set up services at their own address and then never contacted us again. We spoke to customer service who told us that we could not cancel the services because we could not verify the address despite having told them that we never requested to pay $35 a month basically for Skype.

Who the *** would pay for something that you can get for free from another site? Over the course of 3 months and repeated calls they finally agreed to cancel the account.

If we paid them $116! This company should literally be shut down for being a complete scam!

Comments

Credibility is in question.

Curious: How do you claim losses from Glabalinx of $980 when you state that you paid $35/mo for 3 months? ($105)

Second, If you have been defrauded by someone in 5Linx, then take it to 5Linx to resolve the issue.

They brag on INTEGRITY as part of their foundation.

They WILL take care of the issue and punish the person who "signed you up" fraudulently.

As for Globalinx - I have had my phone for almost 2 years and have been VERY satisfied with functionality, cost and service. I switched from Vonage after 4 years and would recommend the Globalinx VOIP service to everyone.